Friday, September 13, 2013

MS Adventures

I mentioned in Haiden's MS Birthday post that we decided to go to MS because it not only was Haiden's birthday but it just so happened that Michael's high school reunion was scheduled during his vacation week! Lucky him! So, off we went....




He received the "Brady Bunch" award for having the most kids! Go Us! ha ha



Meme's house always has the best critters. This time we got to play with rabbits! 



I don't know who loved them most... Logan or Kailey.... 


But, I can tell you who showed the most excitement over them. ;)



We also got to visit my deddy's barn and horses.





This was so very funny! This horse would lick any who stood close enough! KK was the least interested in touching the scary horses, so I let this big baby lick her belly! 


Just a lil bit of horse love. ;)


Logan wanted to sit and ride them! 
Haiden referred to riding by saying "can we drive them?" 



Kenzie gave KK a sparkly box full of lip gloss and makeup which she played with on her way home! She toted this box everywhere--- loved it most probably because it was Kenzie who gave it to her. 


On our way back to MO, with Shannon following, we stopped at the St. Louis Zoo. 


It was hot, but so fun! Check out these Hippos!! 
I had never seen Hippos up close like this!! 




Our next adventure was at the Great Wolf Lodge!
 If you are still reading and are interested look at the posts about the our stay at the wolf lodge! :)) 




No comments:

Post a Comment