The Kid Cabin was a hit! They were all super excited to spend the night in such a cool place.
Sweet Ella had a great time too!
KK really enjoyed having Nana there!
Bless Ella and her sweet morning eyes! She gets this cuteness honest. ;)
Logan man enjoyed sliding down the smaller slides! Funny story: Inside the splash play center there is 2 slides that young kids can go down. When we first arrived, I took Logan up in this water play place and thought I'd slide with him down one of the slides. We got in line. Michael and Haiden each went down first. When it was mine and Logan's turn I was informed that Logan had to go by himself. So, as you might have guessed... I sat my brave 2 year old on the slide and gave him a little push! He went down the long water slide all by himself, and he did great until he got to the bottom and water splashed heavily in his face! ;) But that's nothing, our torturer didn't end there! Next, we all lined up for the bigger water slides--the kind that you ride the big tubes down. We figured Michael, Logan, and I could ride together- that possibly Logan could sit in one of our laps. When it was our turn, we were informed that Logan would have to SIT in the tube by himself and hold on. To get a clear picture: It was a three seater tube. Michael was sitting on the back, me in the middle, and poor little Logan in the front. You know how when you sit in those, your feet kind of sit up around the person ahead of you? Well, I put my legs around him as close as I could to hold him in that tube. It took us about 3 minutes of trying to get Logan to hold those handles. Heck, he may look and act big but he is still only 2 years old. SO, after about 3 minutes, I grabbed hold of his little hands and we held on to his handles together which was good enough for the life guard-- and down we went! :)) Suffice to say that he was done with water slides, and who could blame the little guy? He must have some crazy parents. ;) After a time, he warmed back up to the slides that were age appropriate. I hope he keeps his fearlessness and determination as he gets older bc I hear those same crazy parents are lookin' forward to roller coasters in his future.
Our beautiful Kailey was treated the same way except she went down like a trooper! She went down the ones in the play center alone a couple times even though they weren't her favorite and she also went down the same big slide Logan went down. She rode with Kenzie and her Nana... I was told she did great, but said she didn't like it once it was all over. My brave girl loved the more age appropriate slides though-- she stayed there sliding down over and over again.
This is a cool snap shot of all the water that falls over the play place once that big bucket is full of water.
Poor Daniel-- he sadly was sick the entire time we were at the Great Wolf Lodge. He was such a good sick person though! He made a great effort to be around and when he couldn't he made sure he didn't take away the fun or experience from anyone else. That sounds like a pretty awesome Uncle to me! He was able to slide down the slides and play a ton before he ended up at the table, sick and asleep for the rest of the day. Thanks for being such a great party support and Uncle!!
Another awesome thing is Kailey experienced her first pedicure at Scoops Kid Salon! It was so very very cute, and she enjoyed it so much!! A big thanks to Nana who treated her to it. :))
Cute Pink Toes for our tiny princess!
She got to keep her nail polish that she picked out which she was very happy about!
Aunt Shannon and Ella :)
Wondering where the boys were during our girly hour? They visited the arcade and Haiden got a tattoo painted on his belly.
The whole gang.. or maybe I should say Herd...at the end of our Great Wolf Lodge Adventure!




No comments:
Post a Comment