Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This is the only place I have to voice how thankful I am for things in my life, without having prying judging eyes.  Besides, of course, my husband and then a testimony meeting at church.  But,  I think I've said before how it gets on my nerves when people do it on facebook.  Life is not always perfect, and there are those that seem to proclaim it so. We all know the sun can't stay out forever... every once in a while we feel rain.  

But, I am unbelievably thankful for my two kids.  I can start crying so easily when I think about it.  I love them both so much.  What did I ever do to be blessed with them?  I feel humbled when I think about all the things in life that I have.  It also scares me to know that life is about the experience and trials... it's not easy. I hope and pray that my kids will be safe and healthy.  I pray the same for my husband.  I love him so very much.  My life would not be complete without them.  We are being blessed to have another little one join our family.  Another boy, whom I pray will be blessed with good health as Haiden and Kailey have been.  I know that just as Kailey added a beautiful dimension to our family, so will this next little boy. 

I want to be a good mom, and I know that Heavenly Father is always here to help me.  It's not the easiest thing in the world.  It's hard at times.  A single baby changes your life in dramatic ways.  I have found that even Kailey changed our life, and it will change again with one more in our lives.  


This video is kinda old... in terms of kailey anyway! ha She's walking every where now.  But, I love how even though she was so little, she still tried to play with dad just like Haiden.  She still joins in the "fight" and she's gotten better too! =) They are life though! and wow, my heart just swells with love for each of them.  They are by far the most important parts of my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment