Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Crafty Stuff for the next 3 months.

So I found a quote I really liked, but then I lost it... 
It was something about being strong. 
And, even though I can't remember it exactly,
I know that it made me think I can make it through the next 3 months. 


I'm making a list of projects to accomplish in the evenings when I will be the loneliest.  



  • I need to start and finish Kailey's baby scrapbook.
  • I want to learn how to and make a baby blanket for the new baby.



Okay, so that's my list as of now. ha PLEASE if anyone out there has anymore ideas that can be accomplished in my lonely nights: SHARE!! 


I was thinking about making a door hanger for the hospital. 
Kailey... poor thing... didn't have one.  It never really crossed my mind that no family was here to do that for me. 
Yes, well, Keri... but she's never had a baby, and I don't think she knew that people do that.  
So, I let her off the hook.  
But, this time.. even though it really isn't needed, I want one. 
Maybe this could be a good project? 
But is it sad if I make my own?... 
I mean what if I don't, and then no one-- yet again-- get me one. 
At some point, I have to take these matters into my own hands, right?


I found this on Etsy, which is a awesome site that I would love to be creative enough to open a store on.


but, this or something like it looks pretty simple. Maybe I will, sadly, make my own.. and then if it's cute enough.. Out of the goodness of my heart, I'll make Keri's as well.  I know my place as sister in law, and I think a cute baby door hanger is in my area of getting.. whether she knew that or not. 


This is another super cute one! It's for a girl, but I could change colors and do something similar.






Anyway, I can't think of any other projects.  I just need three. So, I'm thinking these are them! haha If I get all these done, and need something else.. I have this cute stool that the clinton young woman made for Haiden, which I love.  But, I could repaint it to say "McGowan" instead of just "Haiden".  This way it would become more of a family stool since I'm short and often use it. Have I ever mentioned how I'd love to be just even one more inch taller? Just to be able to buy regular jeans, instead of short sizes would be amazing! Those out there who are blessed to buy regular size jeans, you do not know how lucky you are. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment