Thursday, April 7, 2011
A good note on my new cleaning schedule!
This week I have been trying out my new cleaning schedule-- and I have been having good results! It's making me proud. After almost 4 years of a messy-kid friendly house.. and 5 years of marriage of course... I have seen results this week. Okay, okay.. I know it's only been 4 days since I started my cleaning schedule, but if I keep this up which I'm really going to try my hardest to do.. I should be able to proclaim that I found a system that is working for me!!
I have no mountain of clothes to fold and no pile dishes in the sink! Those are my two worst enemies in the house and this week (so far) I have won the battle! Yay ME!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just found your blog and love it! Congratulations on the boy! That is so exciting! Now, I need to know what your cleaning schedule is. I am struggling so bad with that right now! One day I feel like I have it under control and then it just falls apart! Let me know...super interested!
ReplyDeleteHey! i'm sorry, i don't have that many followers and usually even fewer comments... so i don't check often. ha ha
ReplyDeleteThanks!! we are sure excited to have another boy around! I think Haiden will enjoy a brother and Kailey gets to be our only girl for awhile longer. :) I plan to have maybe 4.. so lets just say I really hope the fourth is girl.
anywho! yes! it's actually super simple.. but I do a load of laundry everyday. (i hate laundry, so i used to just let it pile up and then get stressed about it. ha) And, then a load of dishes everyday... I time dishes so that I put clean dishes up in the morning then throughout the day I have a free dishwasher for the days dishes, then I start the washer that night so they are clean for me to put up the next day. Then throughout the week I space out everything else. Haiden makes a MESS of the toilet so I clean that twice a week... and then I have a day set aside of dusting... then another set aside for mopping/sweeping. It's sad, but I consult my list everyday and just do those things... i've seen a big difference! :) *though I should add clean microwave out to my list... that thing gets dirty so easily in our house. ha