What makes me want to pull my hair out?
My kids both needing me to be in two places at once.
It drives me insane when Haiden is asking for something continuously, while Kailey is constantly whining about something else.
Then, once I calm the tiny storm... they start up again.
And maybe it isn't just them needing something, maybe I've just found a moment to breathe, then I hear Kailey scream and Haiden scream.
I go to look, and it usually has something to do with Haiden holding her down, or telling her "no", or something of that nature.
This continuous on going chorus of daily chaos can truly make me want to pull my hair out!
Of course, my mood affects this tremendously. Yesterday and today, just haven't been good days for us.
Now, that Kailey is napping and I'm down to one kid... it's time to do those daily chores of mine that keep the house from falling apart around me.
I'm sabotaging myself though, bc this not so good of a mood means now that I'm really breathing and could relax, I have things that I need to do but no longer feel like doing.
Don't get me wrong, I would not trade being able to be home with them for anything! But, my patience does sadly have its limits. I give my entire being to them day in and day out... sometimes it's nice to have a mini vacation. Whether that is a date night or even a slow, relaxing bath.
I'm in need of one of those mini vacations.
No comments:
Post a Comment