Monday, April 25, 2011

Random thoughts after a stressful morning.

Wow. Haiden woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.  He has been so, so whiny for the past two hours that he is now sitting in the bed with orders to go back to sleep.  It makes me feel sad.  I wish he'd just jump on a good mood wagon or something!! 

In other thoughts, my time with Michael before Texas is winding down.  It sucks because I can't stop time, and I can't make more time... so I just go along with times unyielding schedule.  

He'll be gone this weekend for a boards review thing.  Come back next week, and then will be officially off to Texas the following weekend. 

The best thing I can do is try to enjoy this week and next... and try not to think too hard about the other things. :/ 

Easter was good. On saturday, we dyed eggs and went to our church easter activity. Sunday, had a spirital lesson with haiden easter morning about what Easter is really about before unleashing him to find the eggs we hid around the house, then went to church, then off to Michael's mom's new house to eat where we hid the eggs we had dyed.  (which may I say smelled so bad!) The kids had fun.  Kailey was so cute with her basket of eggs.  The basket got heavy with eggs after about the fifth one she found, but she still tried to carry it all by her little self.  :) She definitely has an independent streak in her. 

Anyway, enough computer for now.  I have to get the house back in order or I may just loose what mind I have left after this morning. ;)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment