Thursday, February 17, 2011

lack of energy.

Earlier today, I heard Haiden yell at Kailey which was followed by a scream and ended with Kailey crawling with big tears down the hallway.  :( Yes, Haiden was in trouble. But, really I'm sure it is me that is in trouble.  The future probably holds many, many sibling fights.  It's very interesting though seeing how they interact with each other.  There are times when Haiden is a bully, and the other times when he is so sweet and good with her.  At least there are those "nice" moments, and I think they happen more often at the moment than the other. I also have to admit that I couldn't help smiling a little when I saw Kailey crawling sadly from their room.  It was so sad, but cute at the same time. 

Blah! now, I truly need to get up and do something besides clean or cook or watch them... I'd like to leave the house and do something.  So, the question is where is my energy? And how do I get said energy to make it's appearance?  I'm sure it's pregnancy related, but I'm not a fan of energy-lacking state.  It's like I want the house clean, but I also want to go out and do something..I could definitely do both; but then to leave, I'll have to get 3 people ready.  And that is where the story ends because I can't find the energy to begin the process of getting everyone in this house dressed.  At this weak moment, it just doesn't seem worth it. Sad.  So, i'm going turn on music and hopefully stumble upon a source of energy. Wish me luck.


***update: I did find some energy! Thank you Train =) I straightened the living room and then got us all dressed and went to walmart. BAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment