Monday, February 14, 2011

Bday/Valentine Trip! =)

 Yay for Birthday/Valentines Trip! 


 Zermatt Resort.  This is where we stayed.  It was really nice. They had an awesome pool and hot tub area where we relaxed. 




Ice Castles at Midway.  They were super cool at night! 


Me and a moose in park city. I thought she was cute.  Also.. notice the baby bump.  This is at alittle over 15 weeks.  I'm showin super early. 


This is just a snap shot on main street in Park City.  It was so cute there and a great place to vacation

2 comments:

  1. Your belly made me smile from ear to ear. You are DEFINITELY the cutest pregnant girl on Earth. I just envy you. You're adorable!

    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! And one day you'll be super cute with a bump of your own. Beware though.. they are cute, yes. But, also-- hard. ha AND it starts looking a little alien-ish once the little person starts moving and you loose a belly button. ;)

    ReplyDelete