Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby Names! =)

SO, I love thinking of baby names! It's fun.  But, then also frustrating at the same time when you are trying to fit and find a name that works for you and the husband. :) This time around we are going to have a list, but I don't think we are going to announce a specific name until the baby gets here.  It may just drive our family crazy, but I get tired of hearing negative or pushy opinions from family. ha Let's put it this way, your family and friends will always have an opinion, and you should value their opinion.  But, don't let that opinion dominant or sway you and your husband in any way.  Heck, you already have to find the perfect name that both you and your husband agree on... so geez, don't let any family member get in the mix too.  Can I say, headache?  Personally, I love hearing what people think of names we pick out! Whether good or bad, so pleaseee comment and say so! But, know that I don't like "pushy".  Don't tell me over and over that you don't like the name... and don't make fun of it in hopes that we will choose another.  Dumb. Anyway! Here's the newest list! We may be adding names If we find more that we agree on. lol 


Girl:


Paisley Eve McGowan -- I like it because it fits so well with Haiden and Kailey...But maybe it fits too well. ha  Kailey's middle name is Emarie, which begins with an "E".  I thought it would be cute to have our daughters have middle names that start with the same letter.  


Caimbree Ella or Cambree Ella McGowan  -- I think this name is so cute and girly, yet still different.  I like saying "Caimbree" better, but that "AI" part in it may be pronounced super southern by certain family members; and yes, that would get on my nerves.  I think a "cami" could be a cute nickname with "Cambree" if we wanted a nickname as well.  


*I like the middle names: Ella.. and Eve.  




Boy:


Logan Michael McGowan  -- I don't know why, but this a name that sticks out to me.  No matter when or where I look at names, Logan always appears.  It's like the name is calling to us... ha weird, right? 


Garren Michael McGowan  -- I think it a lot bc it's different.  And, I can't see how it could be made fun of by other little kids.  Which lets face it, every parents needs to take in account that factor. 


Michael Jace McGowan or Jace Michael McGowan  -- I like this name! I don't know why, but I enjoy saying it.  and Michael say been picking that he wants to name a boy "Michael Jackson" and calll him "MJ" right. But anyway! He could totally have an "MJ" this way. lol 


* As you tell, if we have a boy, I'm pretty sure we will be using "Michael" in the mix as either the middle or first name.  I kinda lean toward using it as a middle name to take away tiny confusion, but then again some names just sound better with "Michael" being the first name. 

2 comments:

  1. I like all of your ideas :) I wanted to point out that I have a friend named Garen (only one I know) and he is THE coolest guy ever.

    ReplyDelete