Haiden is 7 years old. There are so many days that pass where I selfishly wish I could stop time or at least slow it down, and then I almost always decide that I'd rather freeze my kids at their current ages. Haiden is growing up so fast. We couldn't be more proud of the awesome kid he has become, and it has been such a joy to watch and experience.
On Friday, I was able to bring cupcakes to his classroom at school. I arrived a few minutes early. When I went to his classroom the lights were turned down and there was classical music playing softly in the background. It felt so peaceful. I put out drinks and napkins in preparations for the class to arrive. Soon, I could hear them down the hall. When they got to the door and saw me several boys in the front of the line started a chorus of "Hey Haiden's mom!" or "Haiden it's your mom with cupcakes!" As all 23 came into the room, I was as always amazed at the job of a school teacher. She commanded the room, and if the old saying "You sure do have your hands full" that I hear almost every time I leave the house with 4 kids could ever be true, it has to be at that moment. (Thank to all the awesome teachers like Haiden has this year!)
After cupcake treats, I checked Haiden out early and off we went to prepare for his party.
A couple friends from church arrived at 5pm. We played "Master builders" and then made towers out of lego brick candy which became their party favors.
Dad used his art-tastic skills transforming our yellow party cups into Lego cups!
After games, we ate pizza and cut the cake!
Opening presents is always fun. Thanks to family who chipped in with birthday money to help this guy buy his wiiu! And thanks to his friends for their fun gifts as well!!
We had a fun time!








No comments:
Post a Comment