Just look at these two kids...
I'm not sure what every one else may see when they look at this picture but I see young love. A young love full of possibilities. I see a girl and boy who have not a care in the world above each other. I see a mutitude of laughs and the promise of a lasting friendship. The same laughs and friendship that would nuture their young love into something more solid. I see admiration and respect that would grow immeasurably strong with help from a mericful Father in Heaven. I see patience and hope. Patience with each other and patience with the world to catch up with them; and hope that after each moment whether good or bad there will always be a smile of forgiveness to carry them on. I see a girl looking at a boy who would become more than a man of her dreams. I see a young love that will endure.
11 years of friendship. 8 years of marriage. 4 awesome kids.
I went down memory lane in search of a picture from when Michael and I first met which means I was looking for a 15 year old me and a 18 year old Michael. I was not disappointed. I know the incrediable odds stacked against us-- after all who meets and falls in love so young? Not many.
But, there is still not a night that goes by that I don't thank Heavenly Father for our life.
I love you my best friend, my husband, my enternal companion.
Happy 8 year anniversary!

perfect! that is what you two are!!! Happy Anniversary:) love you:)
ReplyDelete