Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm ready for WARM weather!

I think snow is beautiful! I love when I see big flakes that turn the entire world outside into a winter wonderland.  It reminds of me being trapped in a snow globe while someone shakes the glass orb making everything dizzy and white.  I had never experienced snow like that before we moved to Utah.  It is said that Utah has the best snow on earth, and that may be true; but I am so ready for it pass me by so I can say hello to spring and summer. Ah, warm weather... I miss you.  I'm cold. And I love wearing sweaters, but I'm ready to take Haiden out to the play ground and eventually don a swim suit and go to the pool.  It's kind of funny because I am looking forward to the weather and all the activity it brings, but not at all to what it means for Michael's clinical schedule.  Texas. El Paso. I hate you. 

I started thinking yet again about warm weather because I was going through pictures.  I'm getting organized for Kailey's baby scrapbook... which, by the way, I will be starting this month. Go me! I have found that having another baby, kicks me into gear to start or finish the previous baby scrapbook. I didn't finish Haiden's until Kailey was near to being born, and it will be the same with kailey's scrapbook.  Luckily, the new baby will be born months after Kailey's first birthday! It will give me time to finish right before the new little one joins our family. 

Anyway, just look at Bear Lake! 


Clear, Blue water?! Oh, yes. 


Cute little sailboat harbor?! Yep. 


Mountains in the background?! Yes.  And this was taken it the fall.. so that's why you see those beautiful colors everywhere! 


Yep, there's a sailboat in action. 


Beach Sand, too?! Yes! And, there is more sand, just this picture showed a bit of mountains. 

Also, you might think that in the fall and it being a mountain lake, it would freezing? well, it was not in the least bit cold.  My big point is this: I LOVE the beach.  I intend on having family beach trips every year! This would work out much better if we end up moving back somewhere closer to those beautiful Florida beaches... but either way I have every intention of going to the beach as soon as Michael graduates and we get settled! BUT, for this summer... I might not make it to the beach.  But I have beautiful Bear Lake which is only like 3 hours away! Michael, myself, and the kids will be taking a family trip!! I'm SO ready! 



No comments:

Post a Comment