We are super excited about this new little addition! I can't wait to find out if this is a little girl or boy!! (girl, I think) Yesterday, I went to the doctor for the first appointment and everything went well! It's truly an answer to our prayers that this little miracle has made it. The heartbeat was super fast at 160 bpm but then again, this little baby was basically doing flips in my belly! It is so amazing to see tiny little legs and arms that are newly formed and are moving all around. It won't be long and I'll be able to feel those wonderful movements, and at the moment I'm looking forward to getting kicked in the gut! ;)
I've decided to truly enjoy this pregnancy to the best of my ability. Its a known fact that the first pregnancy is typically smooth carrying and not so smooth labor; After the first baby..all the other pregnancies come with additional aches and pains. The carrying aspect gets harder, but the delivery becomes easier (typically-- i'm sure this senerio is different for some). I have no problems carrying Haiden around in my belly, it felt as if I wasn't really pregnant except for the sight of the baby bump; However the labor was intense. Carrying Kailey proved rough as she always stayed super low and caused tons of aches and pains, but labor was a breeze (truly... an easy breezy blessing). The doctor retold me this and while I know it has proved true with my pregnancies, I really feel and know what a blessing it is to able to be pregnant and to bring a child into this world. I will keep praying every night for the health and life of this precious spirit Heavenly Father is blessing us with.

awwwwwww... how stinkin sweet!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm sure baby #3 will be just as precious as the other 2! Congrats again sweet girl. I don't know anyone in the world who deserves it more than you :)