I look around the house, and yes.. it isn't too bad.. but it's not clean. And, I've decided that i'm not turing into a "clean freak" but I like a clean house. It is just super super hard to keep it clean when little hands are behind you messing it up. But I love those little hands more than anything.. so I just clean when I can.. and usually over and over again. I guess by "one of those days", I mean I just really wish I had a fairy to come by and do all the chores for me because I have no energy. Which, I could totally blame on the pregnancy. Probably is the right thing to blame.. so let's go ahead and blame it. ;)
Anywho! Change is on our horizon, but what else is new? Our life is always changing and it hasn't slowed down yet.. which I'm in love with in a lot of ways. But then again, I'm looking forward to it slowing down by a tiny bit. This year will probably bring the most changes we've ever experienced and probably some the hardest ones. Michael's been in clinical in Ogden which is like a hour and a half away.. not too bad. I've really been enjoying it because I get to see him every night and then every weekend. After this week, our first change of the new year happens when he'll change clinical site to Davis. I think it is still in the Ogden area, but the bad thing is is that he'll be required to stay there for the 3 days straight at a time. Okay, I know.. not so bad. But I hate, hate having to be mom and dad all day and night. It's tough (I experienced this a bit when he was in Montpellier, Idaho). Not fun. Doable, just not the ideal situation. I give props to all the single mothers out in the world. It's simply amazing and they deserve awesome birthdays and mother's days! At least Davis only lasts a month! Then, he'll be closer for 2 months in Heber! I'm looking forward to that! for sure. But then after Heber, it is the dreaded Texas time. El Paso, you are a terrible thorn in my side!! He'll be gone for 3 weeks at a time! Ouch. At least in the scheme of things it will be summer, and I can take the kids to a nearby playground that won't be covered in snow or ice ;) There will also be the pool... I'll be HUGE by then but hopefully I can get Michael to let me buy a new cute swim suit? yuck, though.. i'll still be huge. I'm thinking a cute swim suit though, will make me feel better about the whole thing though. The bright spot during this time will that he only has to go 3 months now, instead of 4. That is, if he gets all the needed cases in within that time. I hope he does but we'll be welcoming baby #3 into our family either the very end of July or early August. Big change there. Thankfully, his clinical coordinator is going to give him not only 3 months in TX but somewhere close during August and September! I'll keep praying that all of that works out!! I know that Heavenly Father will be with us and all will be okay, even if I stress some. Lets see... Blackfoot, Idaho will be Oct and November. Ouch there bc he can't come straight home every night. :( So there will be me with not only 2 but 3 kids. wow. I know I can handle it and I am so excited and looking forward to our new little addition, but it's still slightly overwhelming. The bright spot here is that at least he'll be somewhere close for August and September which will give us time to get used to that little life change. Again, Heavenly Father will help and I'm sure there is not a huge need to stress. Yay for December though! Michael will be done with clinicals and will be awaiting graduation! =)) It's very surreal that we are looking at this year and though it is full and jam packed with changes, it includes a finish line! Did I mention the stress of him finding a job? Which will mean another move?! Okay, I have to say this. I am so so excited! But It's so so.. i don't know.. unnerving to know that we won't be living here by this time next year. And we have no idea where we will be living either. ha This year is in overdrive with tons of hills and mountains to go over...I'm sure there will be speed bumps along the way but we'll just deal with those as they come and rely on Heavenly Father to be our guide.
I guess the fact that Ogden is over and Davis is about to begin signifies the beginning of all these changes we've been expecting this year. Changes in clinical sites either 2 or 3 months, a baby, a new job, a probably big move.. and then there are other things.. such as Haiden turning 4! We want to get him into preschool and possibly karate. Kailey's birthday is coming up in March! She'll be 1!! A year has flown by!! I can only imagine how fast this passing year will go since all these changes will occur. We will constantly experience one and then be looking at the next. Another cool thing is that Daniel, Michael's brother comes home from his mission! That really doesn't include a change on our part but it will still be awesome to have him around again. He comes back in September, I think. Though, i'm sure he'll start school.. and then shortly after we'll be moving somewhere.. but there will definitely be a free December month. I say free, who knows though-- we might just be planning a move to who knows where.. but free in the light of no more clinical and no more school for Michael!
Alright.. my rant or explanation of thoughts is over for now. Thank you blog for being an easy place to say all this.
All in all, I will end by comparing this year to a rollar coaster. Does anyone out there know how much I love roller coasters? I love the thrill, the excitement!! So, I'm strapped into this year and I have no choice at this point but to go along for the ride. Its a little scary, but i'm willing to bet... well I know.. that I will never for a moment regret it! I'm not one to throw up, but I don't think I've ever been on a more overwhelming "rollar coaster" so we can only pray and see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment