Monday, November 4, 2013

October Adventures.

This month has been a busy, busy blast! I think this has probably been our most favorite Halloween-October season yet!

 We visited Carolyn's Pumpkin Patch several times this year. We broke our fun up by picking pumpkins in the patch during one trip, then went back to feed animals, ride the train, and play around on other days. 





This season has been exciting because each child was able to participate. 







During October, Haiden had a 'wear a crazy hat to school' day as well as a costume day. I sorely wish I had a picture of him going to school as Spiderman but sadly we were kinda late getting to school that morning so in the rush I forgot, and then Michael picked him up that afternoon.  So alas, no spiderman picture. Another cool thing is Haiden took a decorated pumpkin to school for the Library's pumpkin patch.  He (with Michael's help) made LEO! 



Another reason why this has been one of my favorite Halloweens seasons is because we got tons of opportunities to dress up! So many in fact that our kids got to dress up differently than our planned family costumes. We went to a park that was having a community Halloween night-- I think it was called a Trail of Treats.  The boys dressed as ninjas, Kailey was Cinderella, and Ella was Minnie Mouse! 









Kailey dressed as Cinderella 3 times total- which was so fun because I got to do princess hair that many mornings! :) A couple of those mornings, she begged to be Issy but I just couldn't risk her getting that one dirty or stained before Halloween-- so a total of 3 times Cinderella and 2 times to be Issy! Haiden got to dress as a ninja and spiderman plus Jake twice.  Logan was Hulk and Cubby twice.  Ella was Minnie Mouse and Tinker Bell twice! 
That's a ton of fun Halloween Costume opportunity! LOVED it. Not to mention the girls had a couple seasonal outfits that matched!

No comments:

Post a Comment