Monday, August 12, 2013

Karate: Tournament Aug 2013

Haiden participated in his second tournament and did great! 

Here is a video of his nightly practices leading up to the tournament. 
He and Michael have created a habit of "working out" together which is really cute so I figured I'd share.  





He wasn't nervous at all, just ready to preform! 



Warming up!








And this is what the younger siblings did in the down time-- Who knew Sparring gear could be so entertaining?! ;)


Check out the videos below!
 (The video of his form turned out super blurry, which I am very sad about.  
Just take our word for it: he rocked it!)



Sparring for the 1st time! 
I asked him what his favorite part of the tournament was, he said "Um. Probably Sparring."








 He did great and had an awesome time showing off his skills! Everyone received cool looking metals!  I think he looks forward to real competitions since he still asks, "who got 1st place?" but he really likes his metals and this is great practice for the future.



All the Tigers from his class! They are all rock stars!
Mr. Hanlon and Haiden

We love seeing him happy and excelling at something he truly enjoys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment