Michael-
If it is possible, I love you more than I did on the day of this picture. I love our life. I love that we have never had a problem with taking things for granted. I love that we know how to communicate and discern what is most important. I love all the little things. You make me feel beautiful and wanted. I love that you were the first to ever buy me flowers and you continue to surprise me with beautiful bouquets without any particular reason. I love that we say we are sorry with ease, and are quick to forget those moments of healthy arguing. I love that our arguing is rare and that our kids see that we respect each other. I love that we are close and truthful. I love your smile and the way we can talk and laugh with each other. I pray most nights that Heavenly Father will bless us both with long lives that we can see our children grow and experience all that this life has to offer. I love you so much that I wouldn't want to know a day without you. Tens years ago we met and my world changed. Seven years ago I made one of the best decisions of my life by marrying my best friend. I knew you would be a spectacular husband. I had no idea that you would also be an amazing dad to our children. I fall in love with you a little more each time you effortlessly and lovingly play with them and care for them. I know life can be tough and dreary at times and at other times be calm and blissful- no matter which you are a ray of light to me and I couldn't imagine spending life with anyone else. Thank you for the best 7 years of my life! I pray we will have many many many more. I love you.
-Heather.

No comments:
Post a Comment