I have been working on this post since last week trying to find the right pictures and the right words, hoping it would sound better than a card.
We have been married for 6 years!
And been in a relationship for 9 years!
I know what we have is something very special. Our marriage and our life together is so important to me. There is hardly a day that goes by that I don't thank Heavenly Father for the wonderful husband and best friend I have been blessed with.
Our first year together was very memorable. I never once thought that we had married too young or that we should have waited. I have truly loved every minute. Both the wonderful and rough times have made us who we are and we have grown in those moments together. The best part is knowing we are promised Eternity together, that this life as short and beautiful as it is, is not the end.
I couldn't imagine a Heaven without Michael--
We have been through so much over the past 6 years. Beginning in Mississippi, detouring to Utah, and now in Missouri. I never would have thought we'd be where we are, and I know for sure that we are only here by Heavenly Father's love and guidance in our lives.
Our greatest adventures have been our kids. Sometimes I cannot understand why Heavenly Father has blessed us so richly, but I am so very much grateful for all that I have. 3 kids, and soon to be 4. I had no idea that Michael was going to be such an amazing Dad... not only am I lucky, but so are our kids. He really cherishes them. That love is written all over his face when he gets on their level and plays. Each and every moment I watch them brings a huge smile to my heart.
Our family means more to me than anything else that I could possibly imagine. I love them all so very much! I love my husband who does so much for his family, who is always here for me and our kids.
![]() |
![]() |
| The McGowans Established: 2006 |
Thank you for loving me, being my best friend, and a husband that has always kept us as a priority.
I love you so much and I honestly look forward to all our years together. I pray that Heavenly Father will bless us with many, many, many more.
6 Years together and you most certainly still get to me!
You are everything and so much more.
Happy Anniversary!







No comments:
Post a Comment