It's a GIRL!
We kept our secret for a whole week and it was totally worth it. The reveal party was so fun! The kids seemed to really like the "surprise" of it all. I loved Kailey's expression when I asked her about having a sister! And, I was able to trick my mom and keep Meme guessing. My mom thought it was a girl at first, but over the week I managed to trick her. I "accidentally" made a comment while texting her that lead her to believe I had let the gender slip. And tried my best to cover my tracks with Meme in the kitchen. At first I didn't have
blue icing which Meme noticed. I figured she might clue in, so when I got ready to do the cupcakes I went to buy icing colors and bought
both blue and pink. Overall, I was very happy that everyone was "surprised". =)
I think it is cool how our kids have alternated: boy, girl, boy, and now another girl. We are so happy to finally share our news with everyone!
We are 23 weeks and around 4 months shy of meeting our new baby girl!
As for the name of this little girl....we have one in mind that we both agree on. And the oddest thing is that I keep seeing it in random places. It makes me wonder if Heavenly Father or the universe is trying to help us decide on that particular name. But there is another that I also like.. so we are still not 100% decided. We will share when it is final though. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment