Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Ya'll know I love blankets! ...that means, yes... I love crib bedding too. =)

Boy or Girl-- We still don't know.

But! Look at this cute bedding!!


It's called Cotton Tale Lizzie. I.love.it. 
It is bright and if you haven't guessed, I'm choosing to do a flower theme if it's a GIRL. =)



And if it's another BOY.... 


Logan and this new little person will be sharing a room... If it's a boy, I figure we should play into an over all theme. Logan has safari animals. The new little guy could have same animals except with an added twist of cars. =) 


Either way-- I'm getting excited. We find out on July 19. But family/friends won't find out until the 28th when we have Logan's birthday/baby reveal party! We are celebrating Logan turning one!! And then after that everyone will get a cupcake with either pink or blue icing in the center.  One bite will tell us all if it's a baby girl or boy for our family. I think the kids will find it fun! 


2 comments:

  1. Yes yes and yes...i love both of these...but i would think that if it was a girl she would share a room with Kailey:) i would even think Kailey would welcome her little sister in her room . but that's just me talking. She may not:) but anyways...love Both your bedding choices. they are oh so precious:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah. Kailey's room is hers. There isn't any room for a baby in there. Plus we already have the crib set up in Logan's room. I doubt he will mind... We may change things up later but for now... the younger ones have less "stuff". =)

    ReplyDelete