Well, it was time....
We bought a mini van:
It's a 2011 Toyota Sienna.
And, I surprisingly love it!
It's the newest car we've ever owned with the fewest miles.
But, what I love most...
all the room!
No longer will I be telling Kailey to take her foot off Haiden's head.. or Haiden to stop throwing his leg on top of her. They all have plenty of room! I think it's crazy how much space there is for 3 kids. But you know, picture a whole other kid in there with an additional car seat. Yes, we needed this.
How cute is this? We thought we might go to a park, so we put the bikes in the back and told the kids to get in their seats. Michael and I were grabbing some things from inside the house, and when we came back out to the car K had a seat belt wrapped around her and was sitting on her bike! "Ready!" she said.
So after we laughed at her and took a picture, Haiden wanted in there as well. So this is them both sitting on their bikes inside the van. =)
Also Haiden can buckle himself in!! (No more digging for seat belts, they are easily accessible) He is so big, but i'm happy about this little mile stone because now we only have to really strap in K and Logan. Of course we will go back to strapping in 3 in November-- so, GO HAIDEN! We are proud.
I count our blessings every night. I'm so grateful that we have the means to get this van for our family and for where we are in life right now. These really are the best days of our lives while these kiddos are young and I cherish every moment!


No comments:
Post a Comment