Sunday, April 1, 2012

A little announcement....












We feel very blessed and are super excited! 
(And I'm in love with our due date)

Our family might just be completed this year. ;)





3 comments:

  1. I almost fell for it...but it is April Fool's so we shall see:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha. Ask Yourself... would I really go through that much trouble to get all kids smiling --not to mention make those signs all for april fools day?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha Heather- Yes you would! You and Michael love to have fun! But then, you gave an actual due date! So, should I or should I not call PawPaw and spread the great news!! At first I was all excited, then I said - well, it is April fool's Day - so, is it for real! So like Bailee, I say we shall see!! If it is true, then you spread the news to PawPaw and everyone in MS yourselves and am super excited for you and Michael!!! If it's not now, it will be later I know. And , what is so special about Nov. 26, the due date?? Love you both.

    ReplyDelete