Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Logans checkup/T-Rex

Logan remains our biggest baby yet.  We went to his check up yesterday-- he is 28 inches tall in the 50th percentile for height and 20 lbs which puts him in the 75th percentile for weight.  Not to mention his head, which is in 95th percentile. 

We went over all the things he has accomplished in 8 months of life, and he has surpassed all that is expected for his age. Overall it was a great visit and I really liked the new pediatrician we have found. 

I could talk about how exhausting Kailey was during this appointment... without getting into much detail let me just say that while I was filling out paperwork in the waiting room, I looked up to find KK climbing up shelves.  She was five feet high when I went to drag her down.  Later while waiting for the doctor, she rummaged through my purse over and over.  It was a cycle that went as follows: I would tell her no, she would rummage anyway.  There was no carpet so I was having to hold Logan, while grabbing my purse and zipping it up, only to have Kailey sneak back in it when I turned my back.  She eventually found some books, which she almost tore up.  I caught her before she caused any damage and then when the doctor arrived in the room, it was a task to get her to hush.  She kept talking about the animals in the book. 

I love my Kailey, but she can be exhausting. ;)

In other news we took them to eat at a place in Kansas City called T-Rex. It's a completely Dinosaur themed Restaurant.


It really is a cool place although of course the food isn't amazing and it is definitely a bit pricey.

Ain't he so handsome? He was pretty excited about eating here. 


And Logan... well I don't think he cared where we ate. ;)


My boys! 






This is one of the many dinos in the restaurant. They have an area for each period-- upstairs is the Ice Age and the whole area looks like it's covered in ice and there is an automatron Mammoth--- that sort of thing.  There even is a "build-a-dino" exactly like "Build-a-Bear" which is cute and a few other activities such as a dig for fossils area. All expensive and we didn't do any of it, but the kids had a great time anyway! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment