Friday, August 19, 2011
A Sneak Peak That Melts My Heart.
I'm tickled with excitement over all the pictures that my friend Janna (with Newline Photography) took for us. I just saw all the pictures of the delivery and newborn sessions for the first time tonight and I couldn't resist from posting a few.
I love this picture. The exact thought I have when I look it: Life may be hard and sometimes we might feel beaten and down, but there is always a bright spot to be found when I know at the end of the day I have his hand to hold.
I am just in love with our second little boy; third child. I still sometimes can't believe that we now have three children, but I couldn't more blessed.
Haiden loves his baby brother.
They really do like brothers and sisters, don't they? I always wondered what my kids would look like... and here they are with these contagious smiles and squinty eyes. A mixture of both me and Michael. I rarely look at them and think "ya'll look alike", but I do when I look at this picture.
This is just a taste of the wonderful pictures I have spent so much time looking at tonight. Janna, I hope you didn't mind me sharing these, and I cannot express to you how happy I am. The pictures make my heart so happy. Thank you for capturing these very special moments in our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment