So I woke up this morning.. and it was weird because the house was basically clean. I think I woke up, and instead of eating breakfast and then immediately moving on to something else on the agenda... I actually stopped to clean up the breakfast.. which ended up in a semi clean kitchen. The laundry was actually done the other day. It was a mountain. And that is no joke. I have to figure out a plan so that I can learn to wash and fold all of our laundry in a manner than will not end up in another mountain. I have to do this before the next baby arrives... bringing with it more clothes to be washed. ;) SO, my plan is to constantly do laundry. A small load every day or at least every other day, instead of once a week. Today, I have started my plan. It didn't look like I had much in the dirty clothes basket, but after digging in and starting a load, I realize that I have enough for not 2 but 3 small loads already. Hopefully, I can soon learn to keep our laundry under control. Kailey is soon about to take her 10:30-ish nap while I take a shower... and by then maybe some laundry will be ready to fold before she gets up. Then, I will focus on lunch. After lunch.. well, I could really use some good kid activities ideas as well as some money. ;) It rained here last night, so I figure that means the playgrounds are out. I could take Haiden to McDonalds to let out energy, but then I'd have to buy an happy meal. In case anyone out in the world doesn't know, McDonalds has super hero toys. For the past two nights, little man has included his desire to buy Robin in his prayers. ;) I know, how cute is that right? Our problem is, yes, we are basically out of money for the month.
Lets see what else can I ramble about before I put Kailey down for her nap.... hmmm....
Well, I could talk about family and the whole naming a baby thing. Dear family, your opinions are valued but don't use the words "lets" or "we" or anything that suggests to me that you believe your opinion is anymore than simply that: an opinion. We value that opinion, true, but we don't really really care in the end. I get excited over names, and If I didn't get so excited... we would be one of those that don't announce names until after the baby arrives. :) ALSO- it amazes me how some family seem to still not understand Michael's humor. How long have you known him anyway? I mean seriously, when he says "I think Michael Jackson. We can call him MJ. Plus it means something, because I was born in Jackson." He is kidding! And, when he says on facebook... "Peter Paul McGowan. Perfect because it's after two apostles." Yes, he is still joking. And it would be much funnier if family could see that and play along or ignore completely. Instead, its only funny bc we have to assume that there are those who take those suggestions seriously. I know still funny, but still annoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment