I have a lot of things that I am happy about right now. I don't like when people post such things on facebook and describe them endlessly as if their life is without slight blemish, but I figure a blog is okay to voice such things. My life is in no way without the usual blemish of stress, but my happiness overrides that in this moment. I am so happy with my husband and our family. I am happy that after a year I feel like I have friends at church who are not just people I say 'Hey' to on Sundays. Friends do make a difference, and I hope to make lasting relationships. I am so excited about welcoming another baby into our family. I don't exactly know how life functions with three kids.. but I am pumped to experience it. I am so, so ready to find out if we are having a girl or a boy! I know like three people who are a week or more behind me and they have already found out. Poor me.. I have to wait til the big 20 week ultrasound.. luckily, that will happen on the 23rd. I won't have to wait too much longer. I get to finally be an aunt!!!! It finally happened for Keri and Scott after a year, and I am truly so happy for them. Babies change your life for the better. There is so much joy in parenthood and in motherhood. I am happy that I get to see Michael every day. I love the Heber clinical site bc I get to see so much of him. Kailey's birthday is sunday and we are celebrating tomorrow afternoon! Which I am totally excited about. My little girl is whole year old, and I couldn't be happier that she's made it and has been blessed to have good health. I'm so proud of Haiden and his personality. He of course has his moments, but I love him so much. My life wouldn't be complete with my wonderful husband, my handsome blue-eyed boy who dreams of flying and super heroes, and my precious little girl who has this blossoming personality that makes me smile constantly. I don't know what I ever did to deserve such a blessed life. I might not have much worldly stuff to brag about-- even if I were a bragger-- but I do have many other substantial blessings that I hope and pray I'll always remain worthy to be honored with.
love this. love you. and happy birthday sweet baby kailey!!! :)
ReplyDelete