The 1st day of school is always an exciting one!
Haiden is growing up and going into the world of 2nd grade!
Some days it is hard to believe how big he is; And most days I wish nothing more but for time to at least just pause so I can breathe in the moments before they pass.
This little man is such a joy and I know he will enjoy his 2nd grade year no matter what sort of homework or activity comes his way.
And this year our KK began Kindergarten.
You know that feeling when you love someone so much that their pure joy can override you own feelings of sadness? Well, I couldn't be truly sad because Kailey's joy was so full on this day. She was so excited and ready to go that she was in fact dressed before I had even woken up that morning. She loves making friends and being social-- I know she is going to have a grand time in Kindergarten!



No comments:
Post a Comment