Monday, March 16, 2015

Kailey's 5th Birthday!

Our little girl turned 5 years old! 


She was so excited to be the birthday day girl at preschool. 




After we picked her up, I asked her where she would like to eat and her answer: Waffle House! 


 Fun fact: I used to do this same thing! When I was little I loved waffle house and I loved to sit where I had good view of the cook. It was always fun to watch, and it was kind of surreal to see Kailey doing the same things I used to do without any prompting from me. She never knew I used to sit the same way in the booth waiting and watching for those delicious hash browns!




















 Later in the week we had Miss Kailey a full blown Frozen birthday party!!


She dressed up like princess elsa and waited for all her friends to arrive.


We had a frozen snow ball fight and played Olfa bowling!


We opened presents, colored the prizes each kid received for bowling, and later hit a piñata. 




We pulled the canopy frame into our living room and made an 'ice castle'!  


Completed with an Elsa cake! 


She had a fantastic party! Michael created an awesome video of the whole event. Click the link before to see it: 



No comments:

Post a Comment