It's tournament time! He didn't seem nervous at all. We found his ring and he went right into it. This is them getting ready...
I'm so glad that I have this blog to do all my "bragging". I know I would brag and be proud of him no matter what-- but check this video out! He did so so good!!
| Prepare. |
| Power. |
| Bam. |
Trophy time!
For competing Tiny Tigers everyone gets a trophy and they all deserved one for doing such a great job!
I love this picture! KK is his biggest fan next to Michael and myself. ;) Once we got home, Haiden gave K one of his trophies to put in her room. She has it proudly sitting on her desk.
His first broken board-
We are so proud of our karate man. KK and Logan did good sitting through his time in the ring and were happy to celebrate along with him. (as side note: Logan is totally catching up to Kailey in height.)
All in all we think this tournament was a good experience for Haiden. He did a great job, but more importantly had fun and experienced what a tournament will feel like. As long as he is interested, we will be here to support him. It is cool to not only see him enjoy something, but be naturally good at it.
He is growing up so quickly.
Sometimes it is hard to believe.
I blinked and woke up to a Kindergartener who can kick and memorize karate forms with what looks like ease.
Words cannot describe how blessed and happy I feel. I'm so grateful to feel like we have made and still strive to make the most of our time with our kids.
They are only little once,
And we have been fortunate to understand that from the beginning.

THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!! I WILL BE AT THE NEXT TOURNAMENT FOR SURE..GIVE ME THE DATE, TIME, AND PLACE...HOLY COW HE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete