Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Kailey's 3rd Birthday

We can hardly believe our first little girl is already 3 years old! She has such a fun personality and wanted to celebrate her birthday My Little Pony style! 


Over the course of the week before her party, she kept asking me when I was going to make her cake. I kept telling her "soon" or "It won't be long now". I loved watching her face the morning of her party when everything was decorated and her cake was finally ready! 




Video: Cutting the cake: 





She was so cute blowing out her candles. She couldn't quite get the last one, so asked Haiden to help. ;)





She certainly was happy with the inside of her rainbow cake! 






And mister Logan dug in and ate as much as he could. 


We kept her party small this year and had only family over.  It was fun and simple, but Kailey still had a blast. She loved all her gifts and some even got kisses. 


 Video: Opening gifts!








Video: The boys entertained themselves before the party began by play fighting: 




















Video: Later Super Girl KK joined in: 






I love this last picture and I think it sums up perfectly the way this little girl felt on her big day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment