Thursday, February 7, 2013

Big boy bed!

Next week we are moving into another house. At this new house, the girls will be sharing a room and so will the boys. Since Haiden's bed is really big, it is going to take up most of the boys room. So my bright idea was to put Logan's bed under Haiden's top bunk bed. I started thinking about how big of a change logan is going to face with moving houses, changing from a crib to toddler bed, and sharing a room. So today I took Logan's crib apart, moved it under Haiden's bed, and put it back together as a toddler bed! I'm hoping he can get used to the idea of sleeping in a toddler bed and in Haidens room so that maybe the move to a new house in a room will be less confusing... I'm not sure how he'll do later tonight but he surprised me by loving it right now! He was so funny and so excited with his new arrangement that I just had to share!

Our baby boy is getting so big! He sure does love his brother and sisters and is always so proud to be apart of things! I don't think he ever thinks himself as little. I think he looks at what his siblings are doing and just assumes he can too! And the truth is, he is exactly right! This little kid with his bright eyes and expressive face can do anything he sets his mind to doing.

Congrats to our Logan who moves to a toddler bed with big boy covers and a big boy pillow today! Lets hope you transition well!




No comments:

Post a Comment