Friday, October 19, 2012

Pumpkin Carving/Caramel Apples

I don't know what it is, but caramel apples have been my biggest craving through the last leg of this pregnancy. We decided to make a batch of our own! And, while we were at it we decided to carve our "TMNT" pumpkins. =)


YUM! Don't these green apples look DELISH! 






 The kids had fun dipping them in the caramel. 




Dipped in caramel, then white chocolate, then (for me and my craving) cookie crumbs or halloween sprinkles! This is our finished product and they tasted oh so, so good!! 
On to Pumpkin Carvin'! 

I love Haiden so much! He has come a long way from the first time we carved pumpkins in which he screamed when he put his hand in the pumpkin. He still hates to get his hands messy in the pumpkin guts, but as long as we have gloves he is "A Okay".
Maybe just a little unsure still, but hey... he did it! :)




Kailey is total opposite. Now, I won't say she loves getting dirty because that wouldn't be entirely true. She is our daughter after all and she is definitely a girl, but she throughly enjoyed her first real experience carvin'! 











 I just LOVE her smile, mischievous spirit, and all that curly hair!
All done! TMNT POWER! 



And the rest of these are some of the funny random moments between our apples and pumpkins! 



Logan is definitely tough and can hold his own enough to bravely attack his sister.  These are all in order and I love them so much. 


"I'll get her!"

"Got her!"

"I'm not letting go that easy!"

"Ok I guess I'll let her go!" (and Haiden.. he is just happy to hop in the picture but staying out of it! ha)




No comments:

Post a Comment