Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Missouri bound :)


“Show Me State” A name attributed to Representative Willard Van Diver. It conotates a certain self-deprecating stubbornness and devotion to simple common sense. 


Michael has accepted a job in Independence, MO.  It's super close to Kansas City, and we are thinking we will be moving in a suburb called Blue Springs.  

We are excited and anxious to start a new chapter of our lives. He has 1 day of clinical left and will graduate December 9th! 

I feel so proud and grateful for Michael and all that he does for us.  
I couldn't have asked for anyone better-- I feel that Heavenly Father has truly blessed me and our family.

Next on the horizon is boards and relocating to a new state. Please keep us in your prayers.  Michael is going to have to do some serious studying in order to pass boards... and then we all know the stress that comes with moving just across a town-- we are moving to a whole new state.  Not only is there a lot of new adjusting on our part, but there will be a ton on our kids.  

I'll keep everyone posted, but til then prayers are much appreciated. 




No comments:

Post a Comment