Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween 2011 Festivities!

We had a great Halloween this year.  It was so much fun.  I especially enjoyed watching Kailey since this was her first year she actually understood what was going on.  After the first house she knew exactly what to do and made a determined effort to keep up with Haiden.  My Mom and Nana came to visit and joined in our fun too. 


                                                The best lookin' Captain America:

Us at the church activity: 


We went to Cornbellys at Thanksgiving Point.  This is Kailey dancing in Princess Land. :))


Little man figuring out how to ride this blow up horse.


And of course we got his face painted! These people are the best face painters I've ever seen.  


Wolverine!! 


Our family about to leave to go trick or treating-- 


Like I said.. the best lookin' Captain America!


--Thor VS Captain America--






No comments:

Post a Comment