Friday, October 21, 2011

Our Halloweens Over the Years by Costume!


We love Halloween!
 Here is a look back on all our halloween costumes once Haiden came into our lives. 

Star Wars 2007
(Haiden's 1st Halloween)


Super Mario 2008


Pokemon 2009



And then our little family grew...

Batman 2010
(Kailey's 1st Halloween)


And now for this year!
Superheroes 2011
(Logan's 1st Halloween)
Thor, Flash, Green Lantern, Super Girl, Captain America


Green Lantern and Thor

4 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute and creative! I love all the costumes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your costumes and yall are the cutiest family ever .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it weird that you have a "1st Halloween" two years in a row?! I LOVE all of your costumes. I am not sure where you find the time to do all of that work! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your costume ideas, all so creative!
    Im a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete