The year of vikings and dragons from How To Train Your Dragon!
![]() |
| Stoick the Vast, Valka, Hiccup, Toothless, Astrid, Stormfly |
The end of this year is crazy busy-- I did not have a ton of time to make all of our costumes, so agreeing to do How To Train Your Dragon worked out so well because Hiccup, Astrid, and Toothless store bought costumes look awesome.
![]() |
| Aren't they the cutest viking and dragon team that you ever did see? ;) |
I did end up making Stormfly, Astrid's dragon!
And I have to say, it turned out better than I expected.
Haiden was a fun Hiccup and Logan was a great toothless-- he was even very careful to protect his tail from getting hurt or dirty. (We ended up pinning it to his costume so he could trick or treat without worrying over it.)
Michael was a fantastic Stoick.
I made his fur cloak, shirt, hat, and beard.
We went to Liberty Square and our neighborhood for trick or treating!
We had a great time!!







No comments:
Post a Comment