I managed to take a few pictures throughout the year:
There was a fundraiser to sell saver cards... the top sellers were awarded a limo ride to a pizza party! I followed the stretch hummer to CiCi's Pizza to eat lunch with them! It was surreal to see Haiden sitting with other kids of different ages, enjoying his pizza and acting so very grown up. He went through the pizza buffet line, picked his pizza, fixed his own drink, and sat down to eat-- tiny little things that were huge indicators of how our first child has grown and is maturing.
| His fun ride to the pizza party! |
There was a dress like a Dr. Seuss character day, so I made him and his friend Tanner shirts! They made such cute Things!
At the end of the year, Kindergarten put on a music show. It was so very cute!
Just look at Haiden! This handsome little guy made it through Kindergarten and believe it or not, so did we! My heart and eyes fill with joy when I think back over his first year of school. It was hard on my heart to watch him walk into the building away from me that first day of school. It pulled at my heart like no other time I could recall-- and now I have a 1st grader!! Time goes by way too fast. I am eternally grateful for Haiden and continually impressed. I get to watch him succeed and fail. I get to witness him at his happiest and at his saddest. I get to be a part of his life and I have no words to adequately describe my gratitude to Heavenly Father.
Next up: 1st Grade!




No comments:
Post a Comment