I woke up this morning knowing I would see our little man put a little back pack on and walk into his new school. I thought he might be nervous and I knew I would cry like a baby. We got in the car, and I asked if he was nervous. He said, "not really, I prayed." We drove up and he hoped out of the car with his back pack on. We walked to front of the school where the kindergarten teachers were waiting. He found his teacher and got in line with his class. I hugged my little guy and walked away with happy tears. I watched from afar as he and his class walked in a straight line into the school.
He didn't seem very nervous, and I did not cry like a baby.
Today, I have missed him so much! I cannot wait to pick him up! I have prayed for him throughout the day and like Michael said we have confidence in him. He is beyond ready.
Summer school is a first step toward kindergarten in Aug. They will spend a few weeks learning how to be a kindergartener and becoming familiar with the school. It is also taking the "sting" out of a bittersweet moment. If I'm not a bawling baby today, there is hope that I won't be in Aug either.
-Heather
-Heather


Good Job Haiden! School is so fun. Just remember, it is a fun as you want it to be:)
ReplyDeleteLove you, Nana