I'm a firm believer that Heavenly Father sends us trails...and we if fail, he'll just send the same trail again and again maybe in different ways. But at some point we have to realize that Heavenly Father must have a lesson for us to learn. It's definitely not always "Satan coming to destory.." I would never deny that Satan would love to destroy lives, family, happiness. That is, after all, what Satan seeks after, but that in no way means he has more power here on Earth. We have choices. We fail and succeed by our own doing because we have agency. Sure, Satan would love to see someone hurt... but that does not mean when something happens such as a trial or any other circumstance with our lives that it is Satan's doing.
There are things in this life that we have to learn. Heavenly Father will give us things in this life that we may see as unfair. We could become angry, fearful, or over flowing with happiness because of those things. Sometimes, Heavenly Father will hand us a trail and we might fail. I truly believe that if we fail and have not learned the important underlying lesson He had in store, he'll just send that same trial again. And after so many times, we could begin to think, "This has to be Satan coming to destory..". It is not always so. Satan may love and enjoy to see a family destroyed, but we make the choices. We are not slaves to Satan's Wrath; we are servants of the Lord.
A noble birthright with a beautiful and precious gift of agency. I would say to anyone who feels that Satan is at this moment destroying their family or winning a victory over oneself, to understand that it may in fact be a trail from our Heavenly Father and to not give Satan any more power or credit.
I say these things humbly. I have endured trials that I thought I couldn't possibly endure, but I did. I have felt the sting of unanswered prayers. I have been to the bottom of a storm where a trail of the same nature haunts me so fiercely that I could interpret it as Satan coming to try and destroy my family, my happiness, my testimony of our Lord and Savior. I will say that I know there are many in this world who are suffering or have suffered far worse than myself, but from my own experience I know that even when it is not easy, we have to seek for Heavenly Father's guidance and understand that it is He who has laid upon our shoulders a heavy weight we must overcome to better ourselves for a greater purpose. I know what a hard thing this is to accomplish. I can only pray that I take my own beliefs and words into account every time a trail presents itself in my life. I thank the Lord for the blessing I have and for the lessons I have learned. I cherish my life and family, and I find myself constantly thankful for this life. My prayer is that we will remain worthy of all the blessing our Father in Heaven has in store for us, that He will protect and shelter us and that we will be strong enough to see his hand in our lives and willing to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment