Friday, November 5, 2010

Blessings..

I'm so grateful for my kids.   I've always understood how much of a blessing they are, but these past few days have brought that into perspective more so than ever before.  I love them both so very much.  There isn't a night that goes by that I don't thank my Heavenly Father for blessing me with them.  I am so very blessed that they made it into existence and are healthy.  I get to watch them every day grow and learn.  There might be times that are hard, and moments that I feel I might rip my hair out... but, I still wouldn't trade any of it for anything.  


I know how lucky and blessed I am that Heavenly Father has given me all that I have.  I have a wonderful husband who is also my best friend.  I'm so thankful for him and all that he does.  I couldn't have asked for better.  Earlier today I was sulking and thought, "I wish I had a close girl friend to talk too..."  As quickly as that thought came, it left quicker.  "I have Michael," was my next thought with a smile. 


Heavenly Father has blessed me with a great husband, healthy kids, and a life that I cherish.  I hope to remain worthy of all my blessings that He has given and desires to give.  My faith will be strong enough.  I will endure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment