My family really did a great job making me feel special on my birthday this year!!
I had a surprise party complete with a sparkly crown and rainbow cake!!
My favorite was how excited the kids were-- I walked in the door and they all jumped up and said "Happy Birthday!" They sang and I opened my presents!
I have to admit, it really isn't ever about "me"... so it was nice to have a moment! ;))
I got a 3 pound bag of gummy bears (my favorite!). I have no idea why they even offer them in smaller sizes-- the 3 lb bag is just right!
And an awesome magnolia flower necklace with a pearl in the center!! It is pretty perfect for me and I love it!
I thought that was going to be it... so I helped myself to another piece of cake and then Michael announced "get ready for Activity number 2" which ended up being:
What a fun and unexpected thing for us to do on my birthday! But it didn't end there, after the movie we went to.....
Waffle House!
(another of my favs!!)
My family is the best and I so very much loved the whole evening!!



No comments:
Post a Comment